Open Labs Beats N Treats 2008

Posted by Ms.Tris On February - 4 - 2009

What’s Up All?… Maybe it’s tax time that makes me think of new gear..lol… Open labs has a new version of the Neko/Meko due out this month. The workstation was already a beast, including windows and the ability to do a full project onboard. They have added the infamous ” touch pads” similar to the mpc:

They are high end workstations starting around 5,000 bucks. From what I hear they are quite worth it. Think of it as buying a pc and many keyboards, because you are able to clone most of the gear that’s out. For more info, pics, and demos check out the official website:

Openlabs.com

What I didn’t know is Open labs had a nice beat battle last year in October. They had producers from all over the world banging out for a top spot. I watched a few rounds and they had some pretty hot tracks made all on one of the workstations. Here is a playlist of the show that you can check out in your spare time…enjoy…

Happy Beat Making To All
Pz Til Later

15 Responses to “Open Labs Beats N Treats 2008”

1. Rhino says:

nice post and may i add timely since im looking to purchase my first mpc. but this right here puts the mpc in a museum somewhere. i am familar with these open labs products and this one puts the iceing on the cake. i just hope the touch pads arent as small as they look in the pic.lol

Hey Rhino…lol yeah they look tiny… but I think I really want one now..lol

3. Bmore Dukeyman says:

Hey Tris. I got the Neko Timbaland Special Edition last year (2008) and the joint is nice. The sounds are endless!

4. Bmore Dukeyman says:

Heeey Bmore Dukeyman what an honor 🙂 This video is hot! I’m gonna hit you with an email… (need more… need more..need more Dukeyman)..stay up til then!~

6. Bmore Dukeyman says:

hit me up!

7. great points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?

8. What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its helped me. Good job.

9. Thanks a bunch Domingo!!

10. John dowson says:

Thank You for this post. Just found it on google and i have to say that i;m really really surprised 🙂
    Thanks again and cheers dude!

11. You’re welcome @ John thanks for stopping through come back often

12. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.

13. Thanks much Garret ..come back often 🙂

14. Wow Impressive! Your blog is very informative. However, it is pretty hard task but your post and experience serve and teach me how to handle and make it more simple and manageable. Thanks for the tips… Best regards.