DJ Khaleds Artist: Ace Hood Needs Beats

Posted by Ms.Tris On February - 18 - 2009

Ace Hood has signed to We The Best Music, Dj Khaled’s label. Check out his interview, listen for the email addy and send in your best heat.

**mstrismusic.com is not responsible for any music sent, be wise and copyright your material 1st**

Happy Beat Making To All!
Pz Til Later!~

14 Responses to “DJ Khaleds Artist: Ace Hood Needs Beats”

1. Bernard (DJ BLV) Harris says:

Hit me with some mastered accapellas, let me mix them down and send them back to you. (804)551 5147

Hey Dj BLV Thanks for the heads up on the mix… do you have a myspace?

3. Da Kidd LB says:

I got hot beatz fa ace hood I no he’ll like them but hit me up on ma email so I cud send sum snippets

4. yung phaze says:

check out da beats on my myspace n tell me wut u think!1love

Hey Yung Phaze.. I willl check out your beats soon and hit you up ..pz

Da Kidd LB, that video isn’t new, and the contact info was included in the video. Im not sure if they are still taking submissions

7. matt says:

I got beats on deck if u can hit me up with a address I will send a few((stl goon)

8. You’ve got great insights about beats, keep up the good work!

9. Thanks a bunk @ mosoproductions..appreciate the comment 🙂

10. marlo says:

Make fire beats in Da best Dj hit up asap check me out I’m everywhere

11. @Marlo do you have a website bro?

12. RA KUSHH says:

Beats in deck hmu

13. good stuff gonna check you out bro!