FL STUDIO 10
Brief excerpt from the Image Line main site
What is FL10?
* 64 bit plugin support – The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit ‘Bridged’ mode (see below).
* ‘New pattern’ (+) button – On the Channel Window / Step Sequencer. Add a Pattern and open the naming window.
* Small scrollbars in editors – Smaller scrollbar for the Piano roll, Event Editor, Playlist etc. See F10 > General Settings.
* Horizontal zoom – Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
* Improved memory management – Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio’s memory allocation. 1. 32 & 64 Bit VST plugins can be
opened in ‘Bridged’ mode. The maximum memory available to the plugin will be at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit Windows and up to 192 Gb depending on your
version of 64 Bit Windows. 2. Audio Clips & Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separate memory allocation. Each Audio
Clip / Sampler Channel can now load a sample of at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit & 64 Bit Windows versions.
* Improved audio options – ASIO: ‘Mix in bufferswitch’ and ‘Triple buffer’ may improve performance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised
‘Playback tracking’ options to help with alignment of visual & recorded events where soundcard problems exist.
* Autosave / Autobackup – FL Studio can now be set to back up the current project at 5 to 15 minute intervals. Never lose project data again!
* FL Studio Fruity Edition – Now gains access to Playlist Pattern Clips for unlimited scoring and automation flexibility.
Read more about Fl Studio 10:
Happy Beat Making To All
Pz Til later