Free Mpc Groove Templates For Fl Studio

Posted by Ms.Tris Beats On August - 22 - 2008

Happy Friday All!~ Had a work filled last two days. I hope you all got to listen to The Spitters Club Anniversary broadcast. We had a great time, and the interview with NOE of ByrdGang was inspiring. If you missed it, head on over to Real Talk With Spitts McMan and enjoy:

Happy One Year Anniversary “Real Talk w/ Spitts McMan”

I am wrapping up the Streetlegal website, and the styling went smooth. I also took some time to clean up some files on the hard drive yesterday. Something about this time of year with fall around the corner, makes me want to do fresh starts. Probably a subconscious notion stemming from back to school time.

Now let’s get to todays goodies 😉

One of the latest tutorials was about achieving Mpc type swing in Fl Studio.
Fl Studio 8: Adding Mpc Type Swing
Well my man from One Mic Entertainment sent me some groove templates full of mpc swing settings with percentage values. Fl Studio Groove Templates are presets that help start your drum patterns for certain styles of music. After you get the hang of using presets, you will notice they help speed up your drum programming tremendously. Keep in mind, depending on the feel of the track, you will have to adjust to your liking. Presets are usually used as a guideline in production.

Right click to download templates

mpc-grooves

Check out One Mic Entertainment’s Mycrib:
One Mic Entertainment Myspace

Mpc Grooves courtesy of VsT Club.Com

Happy Beat Making To All
Pz TiL Later

20 Responses to “Free Mpc Groove Templates For Fl Studio”

1. One Mic says:

Appreciate the love, Ms.Tris! Keep on doing your thing. One-

No problem man this was a great find!~ I appreciate the heads up, and comments…stay up and keep banging out that heat….Pz Til Later

3. Kyron Walker says:

THAT’S WHAT’S UP….
    GOOD LOOKING!!!!
    OH, I WAS GONNA ASK…
    DIDN’T FL ALREADY HAVE MPC GROOVE TEMPLATES THOUGH…LIKE WHEN U QUANTIZE DRUMS AND STUFF….
    THAT’S WHAT I USE…
    IS THAT THE SAME THING…
    I WANNA LEARN HOW 2 DO THE BOOM-BAP OR DJ PREMIER STYLE DRUM PATTERNS….THANKS ALOT….

4. illskilz says:

thnx dude this download rules

Whats poppin Illskilz…I’m glad you liked the download..:-) oh I’ma dudette (female producer)

thanks for leaving a comment come back often..pz til later

6. illskilz says:

hey mis beatmaker tris :D:D whats your myspace?il add yo so we can speak trough it,orels my email you got it i think?you can always add me,i also got tons of production stuff you might like

Hey IllSkilz thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.. I’ll hit your myspace in a few or you can add me http://www.myspace.com/mstrisbeats2

8. mixmeister says:

Where can i get more swing presets?

Hey Mixmeister, I would suggest “googling” “Fl Studio Mixer Presets” or something similar, and you should find some links to a bunch of them… let me know if you do..maybe you can shre some of what you find?..

Thanks for commenting..and pz til later

10. TRACK KINGZ/BADBOY ENT says:

Hey there fellow producers!!!

There are several ways for one to achieve the sound of “tighter” quantization or as some would call the “MPC Sound”.

You have several options:

* With either method I also suggest that one set the overall snap to 1/4 step

1. Lower the ppq (Pulse Per Quarter) in fruityloops from the default 96 (ironically the ppq of the MPC2000-XL) to the lowest setting of 24.

2. You can set the ppq to 960 (ironically the ppq of the newest flagship, the MPC5000). This will have a “looser” quantize but give you more dynamic control when you go to shifting notes on the piano roll.

Hey TRACK KINGZ/BADBOY ENT 🙂 … I really appreciate this information. I am assuming this will help with the slight delay when composing live using fl studio…I can’t wait to try the settings!

12. THE TRUTH says:

875′ mpc 3k groove templates – i made – have fun
    more coming soon ‘peace

13. @ the Truth .. ur the man thanks for the great link!

14. THE TRUTH says:

UR WELCOME MS TRIS I HAD GOT YOURS AN FIGURE I MAKE MY OWN BUT ALOT OF THEM HOPE ANY BODY THAT HAS THESE MAKE THEM HAVE THAT MPC 3K FEEL PEACE THE TRUTH

15. Yeah man they do come in handy! @ The Truth .. thanks for stoppin through 🙂

16. THE TRUTH says:

THE PLEASURE WAS ALL MINE TRIS THANKS TO U FAR MOST PEACE AND TO THOSE WHO ENJOY THESE TEMPLATES.

17. the truth says:

165 new mpc killer termplates by yours truly ..have funn wit the new swing..

18. Hey The Truth ..Thanks man Im gonna check them out!! Way 2 Go man ..!

19. THETRUTH says:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ejz364ach33jju/mpc killer grooves.zip
    new official last templates MPC KILLER GROOVES.

20. Thanks again bro… I will definitely check these early next week when im back in my lab